- 1.What is Deepen AI? Deepen is an industry-leading computer vision training data solution with fast AI enabled labeling tools, labeling automation, human workforce, and data management.
- 2.Does Deepen only sell labeling services? Deepen sells both AI-enabled labeling tools and labeling services, which includes: -An image and video annotation tool and services -Multi-sensor (Lidar, Radar, Sonar, Camera and more) fusion annotation tool and services -Quality and performance management tools.
- 4.How do I set up a Deepen project? Once you have created a Deepen account, follow the simple steps on this page to set up a project.
- 5.Do I need to be an AI engineer to use Deepen tools? No, we designed our user-friendly platform to require minimal technical knowledge and expertise such that anyone can annotate data using our out-of-the-box web application. However, it may be beneficial to have someone experienced in data science on your team to help ensure that your machine learning project is successfully developed and deployed.
- 6.What is the difference between Deepen 2D and Deepen 3D? Deepen 2D includes annotation capability for camera data such as images and videos. Deepen 3D supports multi-data annotation which includes the camera, LiDAR, radar, and more.
- 7.Which internet browser should I use? Google Chrome will be recommended when using Deepen tools.