Creating a dataset
Overview: Create, configure, and upload your dataset to your workspace.
Steps to create a dataset:
- 1.In your workspace, click on “Create dataset” in the top right corner.
- 2.Enter a dataset name (use alphanumeric characters only. Special characters are not allowed).
- 3.Select a dataset type (Images/Video/3D Point Cloud).
- 4.Select Dataset Format when the 3D point cloud is selected.
- 5.Select Frames per second when Video(only .mp4 files are supported) is selected from Dataset type.
- 6.Select a labeling mode (Individual/Sequence).
- 7.Select a dataset(Only Zip files are allowed) by clicking on browse from the computer, or drag and drop the dataset.
- 8.Import dataset configuration from profile (if any profile is already created).
- 9.Categories and Attributes can be configured if there is no Dataset Profile
- 10.Enter Labelling Instructions if required.
- 11.You can also manage your team by assigning them certain permissions like Labeller, Labels Admin or Reader for Local Users or Local Groups.
- 12.Lastly, configure the workflow pipeline by inputting the name and selecting the checkbox to allow labeling activity in that pipeline. You can add as many stages of the pipeline as you want.
- 13.Enable 2D Tools in 3D Editor(only for 3d datasets) to label 2d annotations for the 3d datasets.
- 14.Users can enable customer review/Enable auto-task assignments while creating the dataset if needed.
- 15.Enter Notification URL if any is required.
- 16.Add a new tag or select an existing tag to find the dataset easily.
- 17.Click on Create to create a dataset.
- 18.Once created, you can see the dataset with the “Pending upload” status and the file count after finishing the upload process.
- 19.Refresh the browser once the data is uploaded.