Comment on page
2D Semantic Painting
Overview: Semantic segmentation allows you to label each pixel of an image with a corresponding class of what is being represented.
Steps to perform semantic segmentation:
1. Click on Label type and select Semantic painting from the top left menu of the editor.
2. Select a category/class from the dropdown.
3. Paint Selection: Click on Paint with Brush using Left-click on the left-hand sidebar. Use Right-Click on the mouse for selecting Painting Mode (Brush or Polygon) to start painting.
4. Selecting Brush/Polygon from Top Panel: Click on Paint at the top panel and select “Paint with Brush/Polygon”.
5. Use mouse left click to paint the image.
6. You can also adjust the brush size. The bigger the brush size, the more surface area it covers.
7. You need to save by clicking on Paint at the top panel or click on save or use Enable Autosave.
8. To erase, click on the eraser icon to erase the paint.