2D Segmentation (foreground/background)
Overview: Painting foreground and background allows you to segment an object occluded in the background
Steps to segment foreground or background:
- 1.Knowing how to use the foreground and background are very useful in data labeling.
- 2.Start labeling by using left-click.
- 3.When we label the 1st object which was occluded by another 2nd object. It should be labeled with an extra region of the object.
- 4.By using the foreground option for the 2nd object which was in front of the 1st object. It will cut the 1st object polygon accurately.
- 5.By using the background option we can label an occluded object without affecting the polygon in front of the occluded objects
- 6.Click “control + shift” to draw a Polygon within a polygon.