Comment on page
Adding a user
How to add a user:
- 1.When a workspace is opened there is the Users option on the left side panel.
- 2.Click on the Users option and at the top right click on Add user.
- 3.Enter valid email and select the scope for the user and click on Add User.
Permission rights of each user: Deepen AI annotation tools have different user access levels for different tasks. Different roles and their description are as follows:
- 1.Admin: This role can view/add/edit/delete a project, add/delete a dataset, add users, add payment details, sign up for different pricing plans, assign users, add files and add labels.
- 2.Reader: This role can view all the labels, reports and profiles but cannot make any changes.
- 3.Datasets Admin: This role has access to create and delete datasets. They can assign frames to already added users. They cannot label or add any users.
- 4.Datasets Creator: This role has access to add datasets, but cannot delete datasets.
- 5.Labels Admin: This role can add and delete labels.
- 6.Labeller: This role has access to annotate the allocated frames (Labelling and QA)
- 7.Customer: This role has permission to accept or reject labels in the workspace.
Apart from these, we have additional scopes for Access Tokens. They are:
- 1.Dataset Labels Admin: This role can add and delete the labels on the dataset level only.
- 2.Dataset Labeller: This role has access to annotate the allocated frames(Labelling and QA) on the dataset level.
- 3.Dataset Calibration Edit: This role can view, create, manage and delete calibration datasets at the dataset level.
- 4.Dataset Calibration Read: This role can view all at the dataset level for calibration dataset.
- 5.Dataset Reader: This role can view all the labels, reports and profiles but cannot make any changes at the dataset level.
- 6.Dataset Customer: This role can accept labels at the dataset level.