2D Semantic/Instance Segmentation
Overview: Semantic segmentation is the task of classifying each and every pixel in an image into a class or category. 1. Select an instance or semantic segmentation by clicking “Label” at the top panel
2. Draw an object with a polygon using the left mouse click. 3. When you are labeling objects in the semantic if the objects are touching each other than their drawn polygons are merged with each other with a single id. 4. In the below image, you can see the merged polygons with a single id.
Overview: Identify each object instance of each pixel for every known object within an image.
- 1.Select an instance or semantic segmentation by clicking “Label” at the top panel.
2.Draw an object with a polygon using the left mouse click. 3. When you are labeling objects in the Instance segmentation, each object can be labelled distinctly with a unique ID. 4. In the image below, you can see the object’s polygons with different ids like Car1, Car2 and Car3.
Brush: 1. You can label the objects by using the circular Brush. 2. Select Draw with Brush under Polygon Drawing Mode from Label in the top panel.
3. Select a category from the drop-down box.
4. You can increase the size of the Brush by adjusting the Brush size in the image editor.
5. Label an object with the brush by clicking on the image with the left mouse click and drag the brush around the object.