Comment on page
3D Instance Segmentation/Painting
Overview: Instance Painting allowed to paint each instance of each object featured in the point cloud instead of categorizing each pixel like in semantic segmentation.
- 1.Click on Label type and select 3D Instance painting from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.Paint Selection: Click on Paint with Brush using Left-click on the left-hand sidebar. Use Right-Click on the mouse for selecting Painting Mode (Brush or Polygon or Cube) to start painting.
- 3.Selecting Brush/Polygon/Smart Brush/3D brush from Top Panel: Click on Paint at the top panel and select “Paint with Brush/Polygon/Smart Brush/3D brush”
- 4.Instance Painting: To Create a Paint Label, Select a class and hold C on the keyboard using left-click on the Lidar.
- 5.To create another instance of the same or another category, hold “C” while painting. It will automatically generate a new instance.
- 6.You can also adjust the brush size. The bigger the brush size, the more surface area it covers.
- 7.You need to save by click on Paint at the top panel and then click on save.
- 8.To erase, hold “e” or click on the eraser icon to erase the paint.