Create a dataset profile
Overview: Users can add different type categories and add attributes at label and category levels.
Steps to create a dataset profile:
- 1.Click on the “dataset profile” at the left panel.
- 2.Create a profile name e.g.: My Image profile.
- 3.When configuring categories, choose a label type. Then, create a category by typing the name and click enter the box below.
- 4.For 3D bounding boxes, you can configure your default bounding box size by clicking on the category.
- 5.You can also add the label attributes specific to the category when you select a category.
- 6.Common attributes are attributes that apply to all categories.
- 7.Frame Attributes are attributes that apply at a frame level.
- 8.Dataset Attributes are attributes that apply at the dataset level.
- 9.Auto-task assignments can be enabled by clicking on Enable auto-task assignments.
- 10.Next, enter the labeling instructions (optional).
- 11.Lastly, configure the workflow pipeline by inputting the name and selecting the checkbox to allow labeling activity in that pipeline. You can add as many stages of pipelines as you want.
- 12.In the Image Editor user can give the attributes to the labeled objects by pressing shortcut keys or from the tool itself.