3D Painting (Foreground/Background)
Overview: Background feature allows you to paint an object that is occluded
- 1.Click on Paint and select “Paint Foreground”
- 2.Once “Paint Foreground” is selected, the user can paint on any area of Lidar.
- 3.In the image editor, there is an option for selecting the foreground as “Paint LiDAR as Foreground”.
- 4.You need to save by click on Paint at the top panel and then click on save.
Steps to paint background:
1. Click on Paint and select “Paint Background” at the top panel 2. Once “Paint background” is selected, paint that is already labeled won’t be affected.
3. Paint Background is mostly used when there is some unpainted area in Lidar
4. You need to save by click on Paint at the top panel and then click on save.