Comment on page
Data Collection for IMU Lidar Targetless Calibration
Data collection for targetless IMU-lidar calibration:
- 1.Mount lidar on the vehicle. Also have the IMU in/on the vehicle mounted
- 2.Record a scene with 5-50 frames where the vehicle is moving with both imu and lidar collecting data.
- 3.Keep the imu mounted on a stable surface with respect to vehicle for error free results.
- roll, pitch, yaw are in degrees and x, y, z are in meters.
- roll, pitch, yaw, x, y, z are the corresponding imu readings for a frame in put with respect to lidar and are the angels between sensors and vehicle in output as mentioned in the output screen.