Comment on page
Overview: Users can export labels using export labels by using different methods. Steps to export data:
- 1.Labels that are done can be downloaded from the tool in JSON format.
- 2.Only labels which are marked as done are exported as JSON files.
- 3.Labels: Labels in the last pipeline stages will be downloaded. (Files should be marked as done)
- 4.Labels by file names: Download labels for all label types from the last pipeline stage, with the file name as the key in JSON format.
- 5.Customize your export: Files can also be downloaded by selecting particular frames, particular annotations, categories, attributes, types etc.(Files need not be marked as done if labels are downloaded using these).
If the labels are not marked as done empty json file will be downloaded when clicked on Labels.