2D Editor Overview
Overview: By using 2D Editor users can annotate 2D Bounding Boxes,2D Polygons, 2D Lines, 2D Points, 3D bounding boxes and Semantic painting for the camera images.
Primary Toolbar: It has Home, Select and Move Tool(V), Pan Tool(2), Select and Move, Zoom In, Zoom Out and Create Issue.
- Home Button: Home button is used to navigate to the Homepage.
- Select and move tools(V): Users can move or edit labels
- Pan(2): This Option is used for moving images. Users can’t label images if this option is selected.
- Zoom In: Users can Zoom in by selecting this option.
- Zoom Out: Users can Zoom Out by selecting this option.
- Create Issue: Users can create issues at the frame or label level by clicking on the Create Issue icon and selecting a label in the editor from the primary toolbar. More information on issues can be found here.
- The Top toolbar consists of Frame, Label, View and Help.
Frame: Frame has sub-options which are Previous Frame and Next Frame.
Label: Label has options like Unselect, Hide, Lock, Delete. Polygon annotation additionally has Attributes, Polygon Segmentation Mode and Polygon Drawing Mode.
View: View consists of Canvas view, Show Labels Text, Show Labels Attributes, Grid Size, Show Grid, and Show Merge Options for Polygons.
Secondary Menu bar: It consists of Label Set, Stage, Label type, Point size, Labelling Instructions, View Editor, View Original Image, View Masked Image(only for Polygons) and Reset View.
Panel Content: It is on the right of the image editor. The available options in panel content are Info, Labels, Issues and AI Sense. Apart from these it also has Dataset Attributes, Frame Attributes, Label Properties, Label Attributes and Image Enhancement which are used at different levels while labelling.
Info: Info displays the file properties of that particular file.If info is selected the user can view the image name, the path of the image and assignments of the particular frame. User can directly move to Dataset or Workspace Page based on selection. For example, if the user clicks on the workspace the tool navigates the user to the workspace page in the tool.
Buttons in the lower navigation bar and their usage:
- Previous Frame, Play, Next Frame and Frame Numbers. There is a slider to move to the next or previous frames.
- Preload Data: It loads the frames in advance before opening them.
- User can hide the bottom bar using the Hide bottom bar option for sequence annotations.