2D Bounding Boxes
Overview: Bounding box annotation is used to train autonomous vehicles to detect various objects in a real-world scenario. The objects are detected in the point cloud with high accuracy by using bounding boxes.
Steps to draw a Bounding Box:
- 1.Click on Label type and select the Bounding box from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.Select a category from the drop-down box.
- 3.Draw a bounding box by clicking on the image with the left mouse click and Drag the 2D-box up to the corners of the object.
- 4.You can select the label by clicking on the label with a left mouse click. Then you can edit the 2D-Box, by dragging the highlighted points of the box with a left mouse click.
- 5.Labels are saved automatically.
- 6.Click “control + shift” to draw a bounding box within a box.