Overview: In the 3D coordinate system, lines can be described using vector equations or parametric equations. Lines in 3D have equations similar to lines in 2D and can be found given two points on the line.
Steps to draw lines:
- 1.Click on Label type and select 3D line from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.Select the category from the dropdown.
- 3.Click on Create Tool(C) to create a new line.
- 4.Draw a line using the mouse left click.
- 5.Press the ESC key for drawing another line.
- 6.Lines can be edited only in Select and Edit Tool(V).
- 7.Use mouse left click to select a line.
- 8.User can add a point by using the mouse left-click on the line or delete a point on the line by clicking on the point and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard.
- 9.Labels will be saved automatically.