3D Semantic Segmentation/Painting
Overview: Semantic segmentation allows you to label each pixel of an image with a corresponding class of what is being represented.
Steps to perform semantic segmentation:
- 1.Click on Label type and select 3D Semantic painting from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.To Create a Paint Label, Select a class and use left-click to paint on Lidar.
- 3.Paint Selection: Click on Paint with Brush using Left-click on the left-hand sidebar. Use Right-Click on the mouse for selecting Painting Mode (Brush or Polygon or Cube or smart brush) to start painting.
- 4.Selecting Brush/Polygon/Smart Brush/3D brush from Top Panel: Click on Paint at the top panel and select “Paint with Brush/Polygon/Smart Brush/3D brush”.
- 5.To paint another category change category type and paint using left-click.
- 6.You can also adjust the brush size. The bigger the brush size, the more surface area it covers.
- 7.You can also view the point cloud that is painted in the camera view by clicking on the “P”.
- 8.You need to save by clicking on Paint at the top panel and then click on save or use Enable Autosave.
- 9.To erase, hold “e” or click on the eraser icon to erase the paint.
- 10.Users can submit their work by clicking on the submit button at the bottom. Refer to Task Life Cycle for more information.
Last modified 1yr ago