Data Collection for Surround view camera correction calibration
- 1.Mount the surround view cameras on the vehicle.
- 2.Do initial calibration of the surround view cameras using calibration mats.
- 1.Take snapshots from the 4 surround view cameras when the vehicle is parked or moving on the road.
- 2.Good texture on the road/ground will help in better calibration correction (like a zebra crossing, tiled ground, etc).
- 1.Create a surround view correction dataset.
- 2.Upload the images and initial calibration values for the 4 cameras.
- 3.Run calibration.