Overview: The key point annotation is used to detect shape variations and small objects, it helps to understand each point motion in the targeted object.key points can help in facial recognition and also is used to detect human body parts and estimate their poses with the right accuracy.
Steps to Draw a Point:
- 1.Click on Label type and select Point from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.Select a category from the drop-down box.
- 3.You can label the points by left-clicking the mouse.
- 4.You can select the point by clicking on the point with a left mouse click. Then you can edit the point, by dragging the highlighted point with a left mouse click.
- 5.You can draw another point by pressing the “Esc” key twice.
- 6.Labels are saved automatically.
- 7.Users can submit their work by clicking on the submit button at the bottom. Refer to Task Life Cycle for more information.
Last modified 2yr ago