Comment on page
Overlapping Camera Calibration (Multiple-Targets)
This page contains the list of calibrations you have worked on. You can launch an existing dataset, and delete and even manage your access to these datasets.
You can select an existing Overlapping-camera calibration from the list page, or click on the “+ New” button on the top-right of the calibration list page and select the “Overlapping Camera calibration (Multiple Targets)” in the window that pops.
The page lists the important instructions and requirements that you need to follow in order to complete the calibration process.
Start the app by clicking on the “Get Started” button
You Should Fill all the details like camera intrinsics, target dimensions etc on this page
- Calibration name: This is the name you give to the present calibration to identify it when you visit it again.
- Sensor name: provide the name of the camera that you can refer to identify the camera when stats are shown like left_camera, right_camera, camera1 etc
- Lens: Select the lens type of the camera from the dropdown
- Camera matrix: Enter the intrinsics of the camera i.e. fx, fy, cx, cy
- Distortion coefficient: If there is a distortion coefficient for the camera, click the box to enable the edit option and provide the distortion coefficient i.e. k1, k2, k3, p1, p2
- Import profile: You can also import profile for a camera if you have saved any profiles
- Import Json: You can also import profile for a camera from a json file.
- Calibrate: If you don’t Have the camera intrinsics then you can click on calibrate, and it will redirect you to our other tool which you can use to get intrinsics
- Save: Once you complete adding the details of any part, press “Save” to save the entries
- Dictionary: Select the dictionary of the charuco board you have used for calibration from the drop-down
- Squares: Enter the number of squares horizontally followed by the number of squares vertically (i.e. row | column)
- Square Size: Enter the single square size of the charuco in meters
- Marker Size: Enter the single marker size of the charuco in meters
Once you save all the entries ( i,e camera and targets) , the button to the top right of the page “Continue to Calibrate” is made active. Click on it to go forward.
Add the left camera image and right camera image here by clicking on browse below the respective headings.
You can click on your calibration name to the left of the webpage to make any changes to the configuration saved earlier. You can also click on the configuration to the top right for the same.
The images will show the detected corners. if you are satisfied with the corners detected, click on run calibrate in the bottom middle of the page, this will give you the extrinsic parameters and error stats for the same.
You can click on the export in the top right corner to get more precise numbers than explained in a json format. Type the name with which you want the file to be downloaded and click export.
Once Extrinsics are generated, you can visualize the results by clicking on the “Visualize” button to the top right.