Overview: Users can export labels using export labels by using different methods. Steps to export data:
- 1.Labels that are done can be downloaded from the tool in JSON format.
- 2.Only labels which are marked as done are exported as JSON files.
- 3.Labels: Labels in the last pipeline stages will be downloaded. (Files should be marked as done)
- 4.Labels by file names: Download labels for all label types from the last pipeline stage, with the file name as the key in JSON format.
- 5.Customize your export: Files can also be downloaded by selecting particular frames, particular annotations, categories, attributes, types etc.(Files need not be marked as done if labels are downloaded using these).