Surround view camera correction calibration
This page contains the list of calibrations. You can launch an existing dataset, and delete and even manage your access to these datasets.
You can select an existing Surround view camera correction calibration from the list page, or click on the “New Calibration” button on the top-right of the calibration list page and select the Surround view camera correction calibration in the window that pops.
The page lists the important instructions and requirements that you need to follow in order to complete the calibration process.
- Start the app by clicking on the “Get Started” button
- Input the name you wish to give this calibration. This name will be shown on the calibration-list page. And then click on “Set Details”
You can fill in the basic details for the Surround-view Camera
- Calibration name: Input the name for the dataset.
- Left/Right/Front/Rear Camera Intrinsic Parameters: The following parameters are common to both cameras.
- Import Intrinsic Parameters: If you have calibrated the left, right, rear, and front cameras with the Deepen Camera-Intrinsic Calibration App and created profiles for your workspace, you can directly import the values using the dropdown menu.
- Import from JSON: You can use JSON files to import the intrinsic parameters as well.
- Once all the details are filled in, click the “Save Changes” button on the top right to save the changes. After that, click the “Continue” button on the bottom right.
- Similarly, enter the initial extrinsic parameters which are to be corrected for each camera to the ground plane.
You need to add the images taken for the Left/Right/Front/Rear cameras.
On this page, you just have to click “Run Calibration” to get the calibration results. Once clicked, the images are processed and once done, the calibration results are shown on the right side of the page. Also, the Visualise button becomes enabled and allows you to visualise the calibration results.
Clicking on the visualise button takes you to the visualisation screen.
You can see the stitched image with the initial extrinsic params and also the stitched image with the corrected extrinsic params.
Also, you can see the 3D viewer with the camera frustum before and after the calibration process.
You can export the results of the calibration using the “Export” button on the top-right of the page. Fill in the name of the output file and click on Export.