Overview: The brush is best used to paint dynamic objects like vehicles.
Steps to paint using a brush:
1. Select a category from the editor.
2. Selecting a Brush: Click on Paint at the top panel and select 'Paint with Brush'.
3. Semantic Paint: To Create Paint Label, Select a class and use left-click to paint on Lidar.
4. Select the surface area in which you want to paint by clicking on the edges of the coverage.
5. To paint another category change category type and paint using left-click.
6. You can also adjust the brush size. The bigger the brush size, the more surface area it covers.
7. Brush depth: This option lets you adjust how far the brush has to paint the points in the LiDAR. Setting a lower depth value, lets you paint points closest to the brush and a higher depth value lets you paint all the points that fall (including the closest up to the farthest) under the brush. The Default value is 5 which can be adjusted.
8. You can also view the point cloud that is painted in the camera view by clicking on the “P”.
9. You need to save by click on Paint at the top panel and then click on save.
10. To erase, hold “e” or click on the eraser icon to erase the paint.