Overview: Polygons are straight-sided shapes (3 or more sides), defined by three-dimensional points (vertices) and the straight lines that connect them (edges).
Steps to draw a polygon:
- 1.Click on Label type and select 3D polygon from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.Select a category from the dropdown.
- 3.Click on Create Tool(C) to create a new Polygon.
- 4.Draw a Polygon using the mouse left click.
- 5.Press the ESC key to end the Polygon.
- 6.Polygons can be edited only in Select and Edit Tool(V).
- 7.Use the mouse left click to select a Polygon.
- 8.User can add a point by using the mouse left-click on the line or delete a point on the line by clicking on the point and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard.
- 9.Labels will be saved automatically.