3D Bounding Boxes
Overview: Bounding box annotation is used to train autonomous vehicles to detect various objects in a real-world scenario. The objects are detected in the point cloud with high accuracy by using bounding boxes.
Steps to create a 3D bounding box:
- 1.Click on Label type and select 3D bounding box from the top left menu of the editor.
- 2.To Create a Bounding Box: Start labelling by clicking on Create Tool(C) using Left-click on the left-hand sidebar. Note that it only adds bounding boxes in this mode.
- 3.To Edit Bounding Box: Users can edit boxes only in “Select and Move Tool(V)”.
- 4.To move the Bounding Boxes: To Enable only move action, Hold “V+Left Click”. Now click “Arrows” or place the pointer in the empty space of the box to move the bounding box to the desired direction.
- 5.To Rotate Bounding Box: Hold “R+Left Click”. Now Click “Rotated arrows” to rotate the bounding box.
- 6.To Increase or Decrease Bounding Box: To Enable only Scale(Increase or Decrease Box Size)action, Hold “S+Left Click”. Now Click “Circle” to adjust the bounding box in different directions.
- 7.To Delete Bounding Box: Select the label and click delete(shift+delete for sequence) or click on the trash can icon of the label in the right panel.