Overview: Bounding box annotation is used to train autonomous vehicles to detect various objects in a real-world scenario. The objects are detected in the point cloud with high accuracy by using bounding boxes.
Steps to draw a Bounding Box:
By pressing the shortcut key ‘B’, you can enable the 2D-Box mode.
Select a category from the drop-down box.
3. Draw a bounding box by clicking on the image with the left mouse click and Drag the 2D-box up to the corners of the object.
4. You can select the label by double-clicking on the label with a left mouse click. Then you can edit the 2D-Box, by dragging the highlighted points of the box with a left mouse click.
5. You can save the box label by pressing the “Esc” key.
6. Select a label and click on “Draw selected box” to draw the same label in the sequence mode.
7. Click “control + shift” to draw a bounding box within a box.